Names applied to The Church without a Name:
- The Truth
- The Way
- The Fold
- The Friends and Workers Fellowship
- Two-by-Twos, 2x2s
- No-Name Church
- Christian Conventions in the U.S.
- Assemblies of Christians
- The Testimony, Testimony of Jesus
- Nameless House Church
- The Tramp Preachers
- The Go-Preachers
- White Mice in Rathmolyon, Ireland
- The Black Stockings, Black Sox
- The Jesus-Way
- The New Testament Church
- Reidites in Enniskillen, N. Ireland
- Irvinites, Irvineites
- Bluelights in Tasmania
- Carrollites in Australia
- Fraserites in New Zealand
- Les Anonymes in France (Anonymous)
- Die Namenlosen in Germany (The Nameless Ones)
The following names are or have been registered with various government agencies.
- Christian Conventions Representing Assemblies of Christians Assuming This Name Only
Australia & New Zealand
- Christian Church in England (copyright for Hymns Old & New, 1987 ed)
- New Zealand: Testimony of Jesus in WWI
- The United Christian Conventions of Australasia and New Zealand (in 1938)
- Testimony of Jesus in WWI hearings applying for military exemption or C.O. status
- Christian Conventions of Victoria in 1929
- Christian Assemblies of Australia) in WWII
- Alberta Society of Christian Assemblies (registered in mid 1995; dissolved Dec. 1996)
- Kristna i Sverige (Christians in Sweden) (registered in 1992; later dissolved).
- The Christian Church of San Felipe
- The Christian Church of Paraguay or Friends in Paraguay
- The Primitive Christian Church of Peru
- Christian Mission Vietnam registered in 1967 by Fred Allen.
- Undenominational Christian Mission
"There is a principle which is a bar against all information;
which is proof against all arguments;
and which cannot fail to keep people in everlasting ignorance.
That principle is Condemnation before Investigation."